Telewave. Inc., designs and manufactures high quality radio products such as Antennas, Duplexers, Receiver Panels, and Transmitter Combiners, for domestic and international markets for the last 45 years. Telewave is the hallmark of product quality and reliability where its products last more than 30 years in all environmental conditions. All Products are made in USA.
Design of radio systems that include: transmitter combiners, receiver multi-couplers, transmitter power monitoring, duplexers, isolators, and filters to meet customer needs.
Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical phone/email support for customers: product recommendation/troubleshooting, interference mitigation suggestions, and follow-up.
Radio systems design (typically project based):
- Gathering needed information from the customer.
- Running intermodulation analysis.
- Perform transmit sideband and receive de-sense analysis.
- Research to determine appropriate parts needed to meet customer requirements.
- Drawing of solution schematics (including isolation needs).
- Layout solution into rack or cabinet space.
- Creating a list of materials, and price for the solution.
- Forwarding the solution and list price to sales, to be quoted.
- Work with draftsman to create scaled parts/products drawings.
- Interpret parts specifications (verbiage and charts).
- Draw schematics for complex products.
- Create product Bill of Materials and Pricing.
- Write/update product data sheets.
Typically will be the understudy of a more senior engineer.
Spend some time with manufacturing to learn product details (assembly, tuning, etc.)
Update individual project status in the workflow log.
Use various computer tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and multiple other internal and external computer programs running on Windows 7.
Occasional travel to represent company at trade shows, distributors or customer sites.
Please send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]