Telewave, Inc. designs and manufactures high quality RF system products. It serves wireless system operators, public safety providers, local and state governments, and federal agencies in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in San Jose, California. Telewave strives to be the premier supplier of seamless interoperable communication systems that provide security and reliability in mission critical eco-systems for both commercial and military applications worldwide.
Customer Service Representative
Telewave, Inc. - San Jose, CA
With a passion for delivering world class customer support, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide the first point of contact for our direct customers, distribution partners, VAR’s, sales representatives, and resellers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and ensures customers are directed to the most appropriate sales resource: inside sales, outside sales, applications engineers, service teams, etc.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations over the phone and over email.
- Processes customer transactions: standard product quote creation, order entry, delivery and lead time status updates and RMA processing.
- Resolves shipping and/or invoicing problems.
- Determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Desired attributes, skills and experience:
- Pleasant demeanor and positive attitude under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Adaptive to and comfortable with speaking to internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to provide attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- General understanding of sales and distribution of RF and microwave components and/or public safety communications equipment desired, but not required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- 2 years sales or customer service experience with an outgoing, can-do attitude.