Telewave. Inc., designs and manufactures high quality radio products such as Antennas, Duplexers, Receiver Panels, and Transmitter Combiners, for domestic and international markets for the last 45 years. Telewave is the hallmark of product quality and reliability where its products last more than 30 years in all environmental conditions. All Products are made in USA.
Customer Service Representative
Telewave, Inc. is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to work on one of the most trusted telecommunication companies in the world. This position requires a high level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will require a strong level of customer service skills and experience. This position requires collaboration with Telewave Sales, Service, and Delivery to proactively improve the customer experience for a rapidly growing customer base.
The overall responsibility of this role is to ensure Telewave meets its obligations and commitments by responding to Customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner. The Customer Support team develops and maintains excellent working relationships with Telewave customers and various internal departments to carefully and effectively address customer concerns.
Qualified persons may have a background in customer support or administrative roles. Candidates will thrive in both an independent and team environment. You must be able to proactively seek out projects that enhance optimal customer service and team organization while completing daily tasks accurately and with minimal oversight. Most importantly, your core value includes a desire to exceed customer expectations, answer questions before they are asked, and ensure every aspect of customer/Telewave relationship is a true pleasure.
- Provide highest level of customer support by answering inbound phone calls and emails.
- Resolve administrative changes/adjustments to customer accounts.
- Review and assess necessary documentation for customer support issues.
- Evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve customer issues.
- Provide an exceptional experience to our customers on a day to day basis.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with SysPro software is a MUST.
- Must be familiar with international shipping requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask.
- Fluent in customer management systems and MS Office Suite.
- Administrative duties and customer service experience is a must.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Willingness to assist and teach others on the team.
- Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
Please send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]