Telewave, Inc. designs and manufactures high quality RF system products. It serves wireless system operators, public safety providers, local and state governments, and federal agencies in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in San Jose, California. Telewave strives to be the premier supplier of seamless interoperable communication systems that provide security and reliability in mission critical eco-systems for both commercial and military applications worldwide.
Inside Sales Representative
Telewave, Inc. - San Jose, CA
With a passion for delivering world class inside pre-sales and post-sales support, the Inside Sales Representative will drive order intake and strategic customer support.
- Responds to customer inquiries and ensures customers receive the highest level of pre-sales and post-sales support from our team of outside sales, applications engineers, service engineers, manufacturers’ reps, and distribution partners.
- Supports national sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations over the phone and email from our headquarters in San Jose, CA
- Processes customer transactions: standard and custom product quote creation, order entry, delivery and lead time status updates and RMA management.
- Resolves shipping and/or invoicing problems
- Determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources.
- Provides outbound call and email campaigns to keep targeted customers abreast of new products and services.
- Provides follow-up phone calls and emails associated with tradeshow leads and other promotional campaigns.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Desired attributes, skills and experience:
- Pleasant demeanor and positive attitude under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Adaptive to and comfortable with speaking to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with outbound call campaigns to identified customer base.
- Able to provide attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- General understanding of sales and distribution of RF and microwave components, public safety, and ham radio communications equipment strongly desired.
- Experience with public safety infrastructure (antenna’s, combiners, towers, etc), ham and amateur radio a big plus.
- Associate degree or higher.
- 2 years sales, applications engineering, or other customer facing experience with an outgoing, can-do attitude.