Telewave. Inc., designs and manufactures high quality radio products such as Antennas, Duplexers, Receiver Panels, and Transmitter Combiners, for domestic and international markets for the last 45 years. Telewave is the hallmark of product quality and reliability where its products last more than 30 years in all environmental conditions. All Products are made in USA.
Quality and Reliability Manager
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Implementation quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Implementing inspection systems and procedures.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Documenting internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Gathering and analyzing data in order to improve quality and accuracy.
- Devising troubleshooting methods and documenting them for future use.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Training manufacturing staff.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or similar experience.
- Quality assurance, Testing Engineer experience is required.
- Prior experience working with Antennas and Telecommunication products is needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Has understanding and ability to implement ISO9000.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
Please send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]