Telewave. Inc., designs and manufactures high quality radio products such as Antennas, Duplexers, Receiver Panels, and Transmitter Combiners, for domestic and international markets for the last 45 years. Telewave is the hallmark of product quality and reliability where its products last more than 30 years in all environmental conditions. All Products are made in USA.
Senior Antenna Engineer
You will be responsible for all design and development of world leading antenna systems in the Land Mobile Radio, iDAS, oDAS, and small cell markets. Strong understanding of Passive Intermodulation (PIM) design principles for antenna products, experienced in dealing with PIM in a production environment is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and development of new antenna designs with a knowledge of industry trends in LMR, iDAS, oDAS, and emerging wireless technologies.
- Technically lead projects in the research and design of antenna products meeting requested performance specifications, time scales and cost.
- Employ upfront design tools such as Ansys RF simulation to achieve ‘right first time’ design.
- Occasional customer interaction and helping them choose the right products for their specific application.
- A Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering with 10 or more years of experience in the design, simulation, analysis and testing of antennas.
- Can demonstrate experience in ramping antenna products into high-volume manufacturing.
- Strong understand of Passive Intermodulation (PIM) design principles for antenna products, experienced in dealing with PIM in a production environment.
- Prior VHF/UHF range Base Station Antenna design experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) design.
- Be self-motivated to achieve Telewave’s goals.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships as part of or leading a technical team.
Please send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]