Telewave. Inc., designs and manufactures high quality radio products such as Antennas, Duplexers, Receiver Panels, and Transmitter Combiners, for domestic and international markets for the last 45 years. Telewave is the hallmark of product quality and reliability where its products last more than 30 years in all environmental conditions. All Products are made in USA.
As a Test Engineer you will manage all production as well as testing capabilities at corporate level. You will be responsible for managing the engineering activities including; Test program development for all standard and custom developments. Develop characterization and test methodologies for high complexity and high density products for wireless markets. Manage suppliers, assembly and test vendors in both strategic business development as well as handling all aspects of day to day logistics of NPI and production support. Drive and manage long term capacity requirement providing technical support in selection and qualification second suppliers overseas. Start process of standardization for full product characterization, qualification as well Production release for high volume ramp. Help validate and characterize new products during development phase. Support existing products and improve yield via process, test and design optimization. Manage and drive all activities from “cradle to grave” during the entire Product Life Cycle (PLC). Activities such as review and involvement in MRD, PRD, Packaging selection process, DFT and DFM as well the entire RTP planning and execution process. You will also help drive test methodology, Test program development, characterization, qualification and full validation prior to Release to Production (RTP)
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering or related field.
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies including CDMA, GSM, LTE, LMR or P25.
- Working knowledge of testing RF products including filters, antennas, amplifiers.
- Working knowledge of DAS product lines.
- Candidate must have minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience with wireless systems and electronic devices in Product/Test Engineering.
- Good understanding of RF and MIXED Signal products is plus.
- Experience in managing engineering groups and projects from ground up.
Please send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]