Las Vegas, NV (March 5, 2019) -- Telewave, Inc., a leading provider of premium quality RF and wireless systems equipment, today announced its introduction of iDAS Appeal™, an indoor Distributed Antenna System (iDAS) product family. Incorporating advanced materials and RF engineering expertise, Telewave’s iDAS offers a low PIM (passive intermodulation), durable, efficient and economical solution.
San Jose, Calif. (March 6, 2019) - Telewave, Inc., a leading provider of premium quality RF and wireless systems equipment, announced today that is planning to join the WiMAX Forum and actively participate in the ecosystem. Telewave will bring its RF system expertise, smart antennas, and IOT solutions for end-to-end system integrations, ensuring compatibility and interoperability among solutions providers.
Las Vegas (March 5, 2019) -- Telewave, Inc., a leading provider of premium quality RF and wireless systems equipment, announced that it will showcase some of its advanced technologies for smart antennas jointly developed with its partners at IWCE 2019. Furthermore, building on top of its popular first-generation digital wattmeter (44D), Telewave will share a ‘sneak’ preview of enhanced capabilities of its next generation platform, featuring portable digital meters (PDM™) whereby multi-sensor devices get connected to the cloud, enabling remote ...
San Jose, Calif., (August 06, 2018) - Telewave, Inc. a leading provider of premium quality domestic and international radio and wireless systems equipment, announces the first shipments of the highly anticipated 44D digital wattmeter.
San Jose, California (March, 2018) Telewave Inc., a leading provider of premium quality domestic and international radio and wireless systems equipment, announces a new, highly accurate, versatile digital wattmeter. Available now for pre-orders, the Telewave Model 44D digital wattmeter provides analog and digital modulated RF power measurement accuracy of 3% or better. In addition, the 44D provides a variety of calculated values including average power, VSWR, and Return Loss using the same rugged durability of its predecessor, the analog Model ...
San Jose, California (March, 2018) Telewave, Inc., a leading provider of premium quality domestic and international radio and wireless systems equipment, announces the availability of yagi and dipole antennas tested and rated to ensure very low internal generation of passive intermodulation (PIM) products.
- Telewave Introduces New PIM-Rated Collinear Antennas for 700-900 MHz Spectrum - November 2017
- Telewave to Support Emergency Response Infrastructure Rebuilding Efforts in Wake of Recent String of Hurricanes - September 2017
- Telewave ANT160-225 Base Antenna for the Railroad Industry - September 2017
- Telewave’s Compact Receiver Preselectors Deliver Enhanced Isolation in a Standard Rack - August 2017
- Telewave Introduces Notch Cavity Filters That Eliminate Unwanted Frequencies with Low Insertion Loss - June 2017
- Telewave Launches Medium Powered Combiner Solution for Land Mobile Radio - May 2017
- Telewave Transmitter Combiners Deliver High Performance in Land Mobile and Public Safety Communication Systems - March 2017
- Robert Bagheri Joins Telewave, Inc. as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer - March 2017