In July, we extended a warm invitation to Syscom from Mexico and IPS telecom from Puerto Montt/Chile to join us at our Fremont, California facility for a comprehensive 2-day training session. The participants had the opportunity to engage in a variety of technical sessions and Hands-On Training, covering essential topics such as Duplexers, Preselectors, Combiners, and the 44DL Digital Wattmeter. Beyond the enriching learning experience, it was a pleasant occasion for networking and enjoying meals together. Check out our recap video above
Telewave.io, a leading telecommunications company, is offering a comprehensive training course focused on providing individuals with essential knowledge and tools for the industry, with a particular emphasis on combiners and duplexers. Through hands-on training and expert guidance, Telewave.io empowers aspiring professionals to excel in the dynamic field of telecommunications and contribute to its ongoing advancement.
Standard Training Courses Offered:
- Introduction to Telewave.io Products and Services
- Types of Cavity Filters (Pass, P/R, Reject) and applications
- Transmit Combiners – Types, applications (TX-TX & TX-RX Isolation)
- Antenna basics (Types of Antennas and applications)
- Passive Intermodulation basics and interference troubleshooting.
- Tuning Exercise – Duplexer
- Tuning Exercise – Cavity Junction Combiner